Has anyone had a problem with IPSec loosing it's SA,  I have a router
configured for VPN to a PIX and it will occasionally loose it's SA.
Clear crypto sa fixes the problem but it keeps occurring intermittently.
I've never had a problem on PIX to PIX vpn, is this normal? Or is my
config suspect?

Regards

Chris

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual or organisation to which it is addressed.  If you have received
this email or any attachments in error please notify us by email or telephone
+44 (0) 1872 279727 immediately. Please ensure no further copies of this
email
or attachments are distributed in any form and that all copies are
permanently
deleted from your systems.

The contents of this email and any attachments shall be of no contractual
effect unless otherwise agreed between AC Systems (Danemove Ltd) and the
legitimate recipient.

AC Systems
Danemove House
Newham Road