Bro..

Be easy, just follow the blue print for the written exam and make sure you
understand the material. If at anytime you feel you don't understand
something look it up on CCO and if still uncertain just post your questions
here and I am sure someone will be able to help.
Once you feel confident for the sit down try some practice exam (Boson)
before you actually site for the test.

Enjoy the ride.........

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]