From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 March 2003 10:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Any free access to SNMP devices ? [7:65982]

Hi everybody

I want to test some features of SNMP. It is going to be at home so I
have no devices to test on them. I am wondering if are there any network
devices or servers providing a free access for SNMP. I mean a publicly
available SNMP community (even it is RO) .

Any clue would be helpful
Thank you in advance
Cristian

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.