Hi..
1)I want to know can I can configure PIX 515 firewall
to be used as for internet access and allow VPN connection
from my home as well.  FYI, I have only one outside interface
and one leased line.  How many client can connect at the
same time?

2)And I am using analog modem from my home PC to access
internet and no NIC, can I still connect to my office VPN.
I am curious that if I dial up to internet, then I will be
assigned public IP by my ISP. So, when I connect to my company
VPN via internet, my PC IP will be changed to my company IP ???
Please kindly explain to me

3)I got this sample config from net about mobile VPN on PIX515,
I want to know there is no command to specify the outside
interface IP? or he deleted it? what password is specify in
the vpngroup GROUPNAME password xxxx ? what is that for?

ip address outside dhcp setroute
ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0
ip local pool REMOTEIPPOOLS 10.0.0.210-10.0.0.220
vpngroup GROUPNAME address-pool REMOTEIPPOOLS
vnpgroup GROUPNAME idle-time 1800
vpngroup GROUPNAME password xxxxxx
dhcpd address 10.0.0.2-10.0.0.200 inside
dhcpd leased 3600
dhcpd ping_timeout 750
dhcpd auto_config outside
dhcpd enable inside