Here ya go tough guy!

http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw02/post.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Howard C. Berkowitz
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Networkers: is there a consistent link from CCO to [7:66000]

I'll have to admit that I usually go to a specific presentation for
which I already have the URL, and then work backwards to find the
presentation index for a particular Networkers' event.

Is there a better way?  When I search on CCO for a root to
Networkers, all I seem to come up with is registration information
for upcoming ones or salesy stuff on why I should attend.

Does anyone know if there is a consistent place to go and find the
starting point for the presentation archives for a given Networkers?