From: TANIAPPA VIDYADHAR <tvidya1...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: CAF2984 Re: Voting to terminate CAF google group
To: citizens-action-forum@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009, 4:55 PM

I think that google group is certainly exchanging views on several issues and
they are educative. However there have been individual attacks that can be
banned. Only difference of opinions on issues, particularly dearer to CAF may
be exchanged. Once in a way some deviation from the set issues should be
permitted, not prolonging too much. It is like a speaker getting out of track.
Yes, there can be a monitor who can intervene and say “ stop this discussion”
may be more polite. The Monitor’s mail is final. V may select/elect the monitor
during the next meeting. He/she can be like a speaker in Parliament.
T.Vidyadhar