Hello Citizens,
I need some suggestions how to proceed with the mess that I am facing for
payment of property tax.

My apartment falls in Zone F as per the published document from BBMP.
http://www.bmponline.org/propertytax/newzones_R/M%20Pura.pdf

Now when I go to the RO help centre to pay the property tax, he says we fall
in Zone E. When I ask his Senior he guides me to go with the published
document which contradicts and is Zone F.

What is legally correct ? Since its a SAS (Self Assessment Scheme) and I
adhere to the published documents from BBMP can they later come and give a
penalty ?

Anyone has some links to SAS 2000 documents with Zone information ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Avinash