Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Cognos
Financial Planning Team Lead” *position based in *St Paul**, **MN* for about
*3 months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:    Cognos Financial Planning Resource.*

*Location:               **St Paul**, **MN***

*Duration:              3 Months ** ***

*Rate:                          $60/hr .(1099 / Corp – Corp All inclusive)*

*Start Date:             **August 24th, 2009***
 ------------------------------

Ideally, we need a Cognos Financial Planning Team Lead with expertise in
planning and executing upgrading from Cognos v8.3-v8.4 and very experienced
in taking all information and installing it on vertical servers. The
resource must have large environment experience.

**

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Preferred Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*