!!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!

*Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP*

*Job Titile : SharePoint Developer
Location  : Boston, MA
Duration : 3+  Month Contract*

*Duties: The SharePoint developer will be responsible for the designing,
developing, and service delivery of a business process monitoring solution
built on SharePoint. Work includes building SharePoint site collections &
web applications, developing SharePoint workflows, developing and deploying
SharePoint features and customizing document Libraries. Skills: Skills:
InfoPath 2007 / InfoPath 2007 Forms Services Education: Education:
 If they had experience with SharePoint 2007 Collaboration tools big plus.*
**

*Best Regards,
Allen khan | Professional Recruiter
Contact :201-257-5081 X 299