Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

*Job Title      : ATG developer
Location      : Bethesda, MD
Duration      : 9+months
*
Experience/Skills:
Provide ATG experienced developers to assist HP with the build, and
implementation support for customer e-commerce. Supplier will provide
support to include development, and deployment of the necessary
infrastructure and services. These services will form the base layer that
supports the unique customer functions of the e Commerce Release 1.2
targeted for May 2010. The support tasks and skills for completing the
effort are:
(1) ATG commerce
(2) ATG scenario server
(3) ATG search module
(4) ATG customer service center
(5) Refunds/Subscriptions
(6) Product Catalog & Pricing
(7) Profile Management and
(8) shopping cart, payment, checkout, post-payment.

*Required Skills:*
(1) Experience with ATG e-commerce framework and suite
(2) Knowledgeable on USPS business needs and environment
(3) Experience architecting e-commerce for large scale environments
(4) Transition / Migration experience
(5) Development of ATG modules within complex, time sensitive projects

Restrictions:
  (1)  H1-Visa holder that has lived continuously in the US for the past 5
years

Thanks & Regards
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298