Hi,

My name is Raj and I represent International Business Solutions Ltd.

IBS has a long history of supplying excellent consultants to the US Software
Industry. We have always tried to put forward our best resources for various
requirements that we received from your end and we promise to keep on
providing the excellent and the best consultants available in the IT
Industry on all current and future requirements that we are expecting from
your end. We wish to have a long lasting strong business relation with your
organization. Here I am presenting a brief snapshot of the current
consultants we have, kindly let me know if there is a requirement with you
with the following skill sets,

* *

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Experience*

*Rates*

*Relocation*

*Java Developer*

*Anoop*

*Sr. Core Java Developer : *Core Java, Multithreading/Executor Framework,
JDBC, Design Patterns, Spring, Sybase 12.5 T-SQL, ASP.NET 3.5, C#,
SQL-Server 2005, Aspose.NET, Ext-JS, Java-Script, Tree-Grid, UML-Modeling,
J-Unit, Unix

*7 Year*

*Negotiable*

*Open    *

*Lakshmi*

*Sr. Java Developer *: J2EE 1.3, JDK 1.6, JSP 2.0, XML, XSLT, XML Beans,
HTML, Weblogic 10, Struts1.3.5, JDBC 2.0, Oracle 10, WebService, Ant1.6,
Junit3.8.2, JSTL1.1, Servlet2.4, and Eclipse Spring source tool suite 2.0,
AJAX, jQuery, JSF**

*10 Year*

*Negotiable*

*Open*

*System Engineer*

*RK*

*Sr. Network Admin : *Data warehouse and network support/solution team
member, Source systems – Lifepro/Compass analysis using SQL, Used tools to
Develop SQL queries and stored procedures for data extraction, Monitoring
and provisioning Network Links for new office locations. Cisco LAN /WAN
management and performance checks. Change management for carrying out
network changes. Used CISCO IP Solutions Center 5.0 for network management
applications.

*9 Year *

*Negotiable*

*Open*

*Jimit*

*Network Engineer : *Strong with GSM, IS 95,CDMA,TDMA,MIMO,OFDM,WCDMA,WIMAX
wireless technology and protocols such as TCP/IP,DHCP, SS7,WINS,DNS,
UDP,FTP,SMTP, EVPLS,MPLS,3GPP/3GPP2/WiMax, UMTS,ATM,MPLS,HSRP,LAN/WAN,VPN,
TELCO, HSPA, WiMax, LTE, 3G, 4G

*6 Year*

*Negotiable*

*Open*

*Business Analyst***

*Sunil*

*Sr. Business Analyst* *: *MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS
Access, MS Outlook, MS Visio, SharePoint, Java, SharePoint, WebSphere Portal
6.1, .Net3.5(WPF tools), Silverlight, Ajax,.Net asp and UAT.**

*8 Year*

*Negotiable*

*Open*

*Oracle Application Developer*

*Mahima*

*Oracle Applications Developer : *Oracle Application Development Framework,
Oracle 10g database, Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3.2, Toad.*  ***

*6 Years*

*Negotiable*

*Open*

Regards,