Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title      :   Data Lead
Location      :  Denver CO
Duration      :  6+ months

Job Duties:
Primary location, Denver CO. Rates should be inclusive to primary location.
Initial phase of project may require travel to Radnor PA; expenses will be
paid from

primary location to PA for this phase of work.
Database Engineer Serves as the database replication and administration
expert. Detail and implement predefined database architecture. Configure and
connect Oracle Exadata v2 appliance. Set up databases, schemas and tables to
support production and staging needs of various product group stakeholders.
Create procedures or help system administrators setup database replication
for database components within the environment. Implement Disaster recovery
and backup procedures for database. Properly document all activity and
changes to ensure a smooth transition to existing Operations organization.
Oracle 11gR2, Oracle RAC, Oracle Exadata, Golden Gate

Thanks & Regardsa
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298
*E-mail:*nit...@catstaffing-us.com