Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title      :  Project Manager
Location      :  Chicago,IL
Duration      : 6-12 month Contract

*********NEED LOCAL***********

*PM experience on large projects is very important*
***Ideal candidate will have “recent” management or director level
experience with fiber installations 'in the field' including planning and
coordination of real estate, land use permits, environmental concerns and
engineering.***
**
*The position requires experience planning and coordinating activities
across multiple aspects of fiber planning and installation.  Experience
managing fiber installations.  Familiarity with managing permits, rights of
way, easements, and material requisition aspects important.  Strong
management skills required to lead and coordinate across multiple
organizations and entities including vendor, legal, engineering,
infrastructure, utilities, as well as state and local government bodies.  **An
extended project team of 15-20 people anticipated.  Financial management
skills important - contract negotiation, payment and budget tracking, as
well as earned value*

*Thanks & Regardsa*
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298