*Hi *

*Hope you are doing well, *

*This is **Murali **from **Gurusinfotech, Inc.,** *

*Let me present you with the Hot list of  **Gurusinfotech, Inc.,** **who are
available for projects immediately.  *

*Feel free to contact me for any of the resumes **@ **703-953-1555*

*Please add **mur...@gurusinfotech.com** your distribution list and **do
keep *

*sending your requirements **regularly.*

*Name    *

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*HP*

*ETL Tester*

*     7+*

*VA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*LN*

*Sr. Infirmatica Developer***

*     8+*

*NY*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*PH*

*ETL Developer*

*     8+*

*AR*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*RK*

*OBIEE Developer*

*     8+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*G*

*Business Objects Developer*

*     7+*

*MA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*RB*

*Informatica Developer***

*   7+*

*IL*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*GL*

*Business Objects          Developer*

*    7+*

*VA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*RB*

*ETL Developer*

*    7+*

*NY*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*AG*

*Sr. Infirmatica Developer*

*    8+*

*VA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*GK*

*Business Objects Admin*

*    7+*

*NY*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*VN*

*    Java **Developer***

*    7+*

*GA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*MP*

*  Micro strategy                                **Developer***

*    7+*

*VA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Murali *

*Technical Recruiter,Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*

*704, Pinestreet, **Herndon**, **VA** *

*Voice: 703-953-1555, Fax: 1866-684-9246  *

*www.gurusinfotech.com *

*mur...@gurusinfotech.com*

* yahoo IM: murli_mady*

Disclaimer : We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" to
mur...@gurusinfotech.com in the subject line. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.