Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title : .Net Developer
Location:  Des Moine OH
Duration: 6+Month contract

Responsibilities:
Bachelor's Degree
MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
4-6 years experience in applications development and/or technical business
analysis.
Knowledge of project methodology.
Experience in programming languages (e.g. Visual Basic, Java, COBOL, CICS,
JCL,Experience in of programming techniques – structured and/or
object-oriented.
Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Knowledge of computer operating systems – Windows, UNIX, etc
Demonstrated experience in system life cycle methodologies.
Ability to set and meet established timeframes while assuring data and
information integrity.
Demonstrated analytical ability and strong problem solving skills.

Required:
Technical Skills/Expertise
.NET
C#
VB6
Windows 2008
SQL  2008
Visual Studio 2008

Competencies
Ability to analyze, design, and implement solutions following standards,
guidelines, and best practices
Ability to work independently or in team-type environment
Ability to collaborate with both IT staff and business partners to implement
quality solutions
Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
Knowledge about the health care, managed care and health insurance
infrastructure.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter