Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

I take the opportunity to introduce myself:- This is *Peter from Turing
Systems Inc*

* *

 I would like to know if you have any open requirements for my consultants.

We do have candidates on *market leading technologies* i.e., Java J2ee,
Mainframe, OBIEE, Oracle App, Oracle DBA, QA, Sharepoint, SQL Server
Developer, SQL Server DBA , Dot Net, Flex, Hyperion Essabase, Informatica,
AS 400, BA, BO, C++, Cognos, Configuration Manager, Crystal Reports, Data
stage, Documentum,

Look forward to work with you.

*“Add me to your mailing list. Keep me posted your  daily requirements.”*

Peter

*Turing Systems Inc*

 (732) 597-9493 | *Fax*: 732 593 8384

pe...@turingsystems.com || http://www.turingsystems.com