Hi

We are recruiting for a UI Architect for our client company in Milwaukee,
WI. This is a 8 months contract position with the company.

Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: UI Architect

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 8 months

SUMMARY OF ROLE
The candidate*s main responsibilities include:
* Design and develop user interfaces for web applications.
* Collaborate in the design of user interface with *UI* designer to achieve
all usability and look and feel goals.
* Collaborate in the design and implementation of presentation layer with
the back end part of the application.
* Define best practices for using *UI* technologies for multiple projects
within the group

* Very good with any *UI* Technologies (HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, etc...)
* Train / mentor developer team using the best practices.

Mandatory Requirements:
Good communication skills
Excellent core javascript skills
Experience with AJAX / javascript libraries (Dojo, JQuery, etc)
Experience writing Presentation layers Web Application (JSPs, Servlets,
Struts)
Working knowledge of multi-tier applications

Nice to have:
Development and architecture using OO languages, design patterns, best
practices
Experience with unit testing tools (JUnit or others)
Knowledge of SQL (Oracle preferred)
Experience with one leading Application Server (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss)
Experience in modeling Database solutions, and the use of modeling tools

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
(510) 943-4299