Hi!,
Kindly assist for this direct client requirement. The JD is attached. Please
note We need a Junior Database Administrator, with skills and experience in
both* .NET and MS SQL Server*, initially for 3 months with a possibility of
extension.

 Job: #3316 | Jr. Database Administrator

Position:                            Jr. Database Administrator

Category:                            Consultant (initial 3 months with a
possibility of extension)

Location:                            New York, USA

Duties and Responsibilities:

   - Monitor, coordinate and prioritize tier-2 and tier-3 tickets for the
   enterprise systems and resolve tier 2 incidents;
   - Accurately document problems and solutions;
   - Deploy and test new releases in pre-production and production
   environments as per change and release management procedures;
   - Prepare reports as requested;
   - Prepare technical documentation;
   - Perform other duties as required.

Qualifications:

   - University degree in computer or information science.
   - Three years or more of experience in the implementation, operations and
   maintenance of complex information systems.
   - Extensive experience in hosting Web applications in large centralized
   and distributed environments.
   - Experience in configuration management and change management.
   - Experience with .NET and MS SQL Server.
   - Working experience in an international environment is desirable.
   - Expert knowledge of English is required. A working knowledge of French
   is desirable.
   - Knowledge of Oracle is desirable.
   - ITIL Certification at Foundation Level is desirable

Thanks & Regards,

*Shad Ahmad *

*International Business Solutions*

*Certified** MBE*
------------------------------
*Work** *(732) 981 0450  x 417 | * *  *  shad.ah...@ibs-consulting.net 255
Old New Brunswick Road Suite N230 | Piscataway, NJ 08854 |   * Fax:**
*(732) 981-0465   |
 www.ibs-nj.com <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>

**
 ------------------------------
VERTICALS | Healthcare| Banking | Manufacturing | Retail & Distribution
DISCLAIMER: This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and
may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses
and defects. International Business Solutions will not be responsible for
any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from
within International Business Solutions or outside. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and International
Business Solutions shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or
incomplete transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have
received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this
message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you