*Send the profiles to j...@tekatlantis.com*

* *

Good afternoon…

This is the latest req. from HP and it is located in Burbank, CA. This is a
6 weeks plus contract assignment and all of the details are below.

* *

* *

*POSITION:*  SAS BI Resource
*LOCATION:*  Burbank, CA
*START:*  ASAP
*END:*  ~6+ weeks (with possibility to extend)
*Hrs/Week:*  40
*RATE** RANGE**:** $80 per hour all inclusive (Flexible for a hunk)
*
*DETAILED DESCRIPTION:*

·         We need a solid SAS BI developer who can step in mid-way through
our User Acceptance Processing process to help troubleshoot and address
issues raised by users.

·         We need a self-starter who can dig into the reports and begin
trouble-shooting with little guidance other than existing documentation
since knowledge transfer from the current developer will not be an option
due to his sudden departure.

·         Skill set required is SAS Portal, report development using Web
Report Studio (WRS) and stored procedures plus solid SQL skills.

·         *It is very important that this is someone who can dig in and
actually do the work.*
*
*

--