- *JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC*
   - *Lansing**, Michigan***
   - *3 month contract** ***
   - *$47-50/hour*
   - Five + years experience in web application development utilizing
core *JAVA,
   J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC** ***
   - Familiarity with Web Sphere is a plus
   - Experience with *Rules (I-Log or Aon)* based programming desired
   - Strong written and oral communication skills
   - Demonstrated track record of successful system and project
   implementations

Full name:
Number:
Email id:
Rate:
Location:
2 References: At least provide one American references. *Must*

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai
Sigma Analysts Inc
da...@analystusa.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.
have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please send an email with subject REMOVE and we will do the needful
ASAP.