*Hi,*

*Greetings!*

*This is **Karthik** from **Zieta Technologies LLC** where we are fastest
growing IT Recruiting companies in *Atlanta, GA. I hope you are doing well.
Right now we have given below are the requirements and kindly let me know do
you have consultants for this requirements if you have please send me their
updated profile to *s.kart...@zietatech.com*, along with Contact Details and
Email id.**

*Requirement:*

Title: *SAP Basis Admin w/ PLM & APO experience*

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 3 months + extension until end of the year (EXCELLENT chance for
an extension)

Start Date:  midweek of 6/7

Overall Project: SAP PLM 4.5 implementation, then APO implementation

they have an existing Basis team that is excellent, but they are lacking the
PLM & APO experience

Deliverables: know the PLM landscape, help w/ the process flow, setup
connections

*Required skills Must:  *

·         SAP Basis Admin

·         PLM 4.5 experience (web-based) - within the last 12-18 months:
install & support is fine

·         MAX DB or SAP DB experience (if they have PLM experience, they
will have 1 of these 2)

·         APO experience - within the last 3 projects

·         5 day work week onsite

·         PLM 4.5 FLC experience

--
Thanks & Regards

Karthik

Zieta Technologies LLC
                    ----We make it happen
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262 | FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM: vijay_jaya2007|
www.zietatech.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vijay-karthik/10/913/55b