*Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.  *
*
*
 ::::::::: IMMEDIATE NEED A  CONSULTANT  :::::::::::

*Job Title  : System Engineer *
*Location  : NYC, NY*
*Duration  : 12+Months*
*Rate         : Open*
*
*
MUST HAVE:
Windows Systems-10-12yrs
VMWARE2            -3 yrs.
IIS 5 and 6 support  -3yrs

Job Requirements:
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree;
Minimum 5 years of experience providing senior level system engineering
support for medium to large computer

installations [500+ servers];
Expert level knowledge of Windows platforms;
Knowledge and practical experience with VMWARE
Strong knowledge of Internet and Networking technologies such as, but not
limited to TCP/IP, IIS, HTTP, WINS, DNS;
Experience working with Microsoft BackOffice components (i.e. SQL Server,
MSMQ)
Scripting knowledge
Good communication and people skills;
Some supervisory experience;
Experience with planning, designing and integrating monitoring systems is a
big plus;
Prior software development experience is a plus.

Thanks & Regards
*Nithin Kumar**          *
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298
*E-mail:nit...@catstaffing-us.com <e-mail%3anit...@catstaffing-us.com>*