Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
 .NET Developer
Location : Atlanta GA (Local)
Duration : 10+ Months Contract

Explanation for Position:
We are looking for a developer with .NET, ext JS, and Microsoft SQL Server
2005 experience. Cold Fusion experience is also a plus. The primary
responsibilities will include new development and refactoring of existing
systems. The Business Information and Analysis group works with volume and
revenue information to  provide users with the business intelligence and
analysis needed to run our operations and find new opportunities.
Responsibilities would include: Working with a small team to develop
applications, communicating with users to validate requirements and assist
in the support of existing applications. Excellent verbal/written English
communication skills are a must. Our application environment is very dynamic
and daily updates and changes in direction are a regular occurrence.
Management Skills:
Good communications skills. Cold Fusion, HTML, DHTML, C#, Asp.Net, and ext
JS experience. Strong knowledge Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SQL, and SSIS.

Minimum:
6 Years MS SQL Server/T-SQL Experience Preferred: 3 + Years of
Application Development (client server/web/client apps) Preferred: Knowledge
of Object Oriented Programming methods.
Primary Skill: Visual Studio 2005 for .NET Developers

Additional Skills:
SQL Server Admin - Intermediate
SQL Language - Advanced
SQL Programming - Advanced
Cold Fusion - Intermediate
HTML - Advanced
Javascript - Advanced
Web Development Technologies - Intermediate
Data Modeling - Intermediate
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate
Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Intermediate
C# .NET - Advanced
Client Server Architecture - Intermediate
.NET Environment - Advanced
ASP .NET Web Programming - Advanced
Visual Studio 2005 for .NET Developers - Advanced
Visual Basic .NET - Advanced

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter