Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Java Developers
Location : Lake Mary, FL/Cincinnati, OH (any of these locations only Local)
Duration : 6+Months contract

Required:
Must have Richfaces experience.
Java language, J2EE, Servlets, Richfaces, JSF
Must be familiar with J2EE container (preferably Weblogic server), IDE
(preferably) eclipse, source code control (SVN) and issue management system.

Familiarity with Spring is desired.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter