*Hi,*
*This is Vijay Karthik from 3CoreSystems, I hope you are doing well, right
now we have given below requirements if you have any consultants, kindly
send me your consultant updated resume with contact details and rate to
vi...@3coresystems.com*
*Requirement:*

*Title:  Oracle Data warehouse Developer*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Location: Bridgeport, CT*

*Start Date: June 21, 2010.*

*The client is looking for Oracle Data Warehouse Developer for 3-6 months at
CT.*

*Required skills:*

*The need an Oracle Data Warehouse developer with experience developing a
revenue reporting **System from Oracle 11i eBusiness Applications.  The
resource must have strong hands on SQL and PLSQL and functional knowledge of
Oracle Financials and OM.*

--
Thanks & Regard

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc

Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||
Direct: 630-748-8156 | (630) 748-8800 Ext: 105|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com