Hi  Partners ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title   :  Salesforce Developer
Location   : Jersey City, NJ or Baltimore,MD
Duration   : 6+Months Contract

         ****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT ****

Salesforce Developer:
Looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant Application Developer with 7+
years IT experience to work in either the Baltimore, MD or Jersey City,
NJ location. This role is responsible for leading design, architecture,
development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com CRM
solution that supports our Sales and Service organization.

Responsibilities to include:
*Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of
Salesforce.com CRM *Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects
of projects developed *Perform detailed analysis of business and technical
requirements *Write technical approach and design documentation supporting
business needs *Create development and integration plans

Required Skills:
Please note that the manager is looking for looking for more of a Salesforce
developer, not Salesforce administrator. The manager needs someone who
writes Visual Force code, APEX code, triggers, S-controls etc
* Salesforce.com Architecture and Design
* Salesforce.com Development
* Salesforce.com Administration
* Salesforce.com Operational Support
* Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com
Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
* SQL, RDBMS experience preferred
* Data migration and ETL tools such as CastIron or Informatica
* Strong web development skills including CSS, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML, XML
* Financial Services / Retail Brokerage, Call Center experience is a plus
# of Years Required: 5 years minimum

Preferred Skills: The ideal candidate has the following work and skills
related experience:
* Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate
* Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
* Strong SDLC experience
* Strong technical design, development, and unit testing skills
* Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer preferred
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate
business processes across disparate systems.
* Technical skills: XML, HTML and CSS, SOAP, XML, JavaScript, AJAX
* Fundamental understanding of Web Services
* Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
* Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net)

Required Education:
* B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or
equivalent work experience

Thanks,
Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,