*Hi,*

*Greetings!!*
*This is Vijay Karthik from 3core systems Inc, I hope you are doing well,
right now we have a position open for CA, kindly let me know if you have any
consultant available for this position and please send me your consultant
updated resume along with contact details and rate*

*Requirement:*

*Job Title: Sr. Network Architect / CCIE*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description: *

*We are looking for a senior level CCIEs for several positions with a
Houston area client. These roles will help two large companies mesh their
environments. Strong routing and switching skills, excellent communication
skills, and large environment experience is required. Candidates should have
excellent BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF experience. Strong firewall skills are a
plus. CCIE certification is mandatory. These needs are immediate and long
term.*

*Job Experience: 8 years*

--
Thanks & Regard

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc

Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||
Direct:630-282-4944/ 630-812-1680|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com