*Folks,*

*

*Urgent requirement for *Technical project manager and senior software
engineer please send resume with the contact details and resume.

*Send Resumes to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com*

* *

*Title :* Technical project manager and senior software engineer

*Location :* Chicago, IL

*Duration :*6+ Months

Client is looking to fill is project manager and senior software engineer.
This person will need to coordinate our client website redesign project and
help make decisions as to the best technologies and methodologies to use.

Specific skills:

·         Project management

        PCI And MVC

·         Credit Card and Ecommerce

·         Coordinating all phases of an iterative development approach

·         High level architectural design

·         Thought leader on new technologies

·         SQL Server 2005/2008, C#, AJAX, JQuery

One specific topic that I am debating is using Microsoft’s MVC framework
versus following the MVP design pattern with more traditional ASPX web
development.  This is the type of decision where we need a thought leader
with extensive knowledge/experience on current tools and methodologies.

Ideally, I’d like this person to start as soon as possible.  We want to
complete the core 80% or better of the website redesign project by the end
of the year, with a release of that core functionality in late December.

Regards,

Srinivas Sagar

*Computech Corporation  *

100 W Kirby St, Detroit MI 48202

*[image: 400_F_13538211_K77vAeGZBZnkOvKeaVbNHdIlVLl2uKR5.jpg]:* 248-247-1545
*Ext:* 7102

*Fax:* 248.712.0930

*srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com*

*ADD-Yahoo-: srinivassagar18*