*Hi  Partners ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP. *
*
*
*Job Title  :Business Analyst*
*Location: Baltimore,MD*
*Duration :6+ months contract*
*Rate         :$35/hr*
*
*
*                           ****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT ****.*
*
*
*Looking for a Business Analyst to support system that will assist with
supporting cover critical Investment applications related to research
and trading. They include Bloomberg, Reuters and FactSet from a market data
perspective. From a trading perspective, this analyst will be involved with
the support of trade execution, confirmation, settlement, and reconciliation
systems. Also, investment reporting using Business Objects will be included
in this support requirement.*
*
*
*Skill Set:*
*- Business analysis knowledge - Senior (3-5 years)*
*- Communication Skills - Senior (3-5 years)*
*- SQL scripting language - Senior (3-5 years)*
*- Knowledge of software development lifecycle - Senior (3-5 years)*
*- Knowledge of change management processes - Intermediate (1-3 years)*
*- Financial application support knowledge - Novice (6-12 months) ***if you
have people with barely any of this---still bring them to my
attention please!!!!!*
*- Familiar with service level and production ownership agreements -
Intermediate (1-3 years)*
*- Ability to transition knowledge of systems to technical team members -
Intermediate (1-3 years)*
*
*
*