Hi

We are currently recruiting for Oracle Apps Techno-Functional consultant in
Ga. Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Position*: Oracle Apps Techno Functional Order Management/ Account
Receivables Consultant

*Location*:   Atlanta, GA

*Duration*:   6-12 months

**

 Required Skills:

   - Strong Functional / Technical experience (70-30) in Oracle Order
   Management and Account Receivables module
   - Knowledge of Sales Order, Shipping, Invoicing, Collections process is
   key
   - Must have experience gathering requirements, designing solutions,
   configuring applications, conducting conference room pilots, SQL Queries
   (using TOAD or similar tool)
   - Must have experience designing (not developing) custom Oracle
   Interfaces, Extensions, and report objects and functional design (MD50)
   documentation

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru