Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate on C2C:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

This is a HOT opening.. rate is really good.  Please find me a Senior Level
Candidate.  Position is for Fujitsu in Green Bay, WI.  Phone hire is fine.
Must have 10/10 COM skills!  Rate *+ travel expenses will be reimbursed*.
2-3 months.

Must have:

*Windows 2003 and 2008 Server*

*VMWare*

*Active Directory (strong)*

*SCCM (formerly SMS)*

*SCOM (formerly MOM)*

*Requirement Details:*

Microsoft Resource We need someone with Windows Server skills, VMWare
skills, Active Directory, SCCM Customer is implementing on Windows Server
2008. Based on the image work and the need to update all components, we plan
to use MS SCCM (formerly SMS) for this purpose. We plan to monitor the
environment with MS SCOM (formerly MOM). Establishing alert thresholds and
forwarding SCOM alters to the Operations SNMP console would be necessary.
These skills are necessary as well. We have implemented a new POS Active
Directory Domain. The resource would need to be able to implement and
troubleshoot the GlobalSTORE environment within the structure of an Active
Directory domain.

*Skill Requirements:*

Prefer Microsoft Certification Customer facing skills good communications

*Client Name: **

*Work Site Address:*

*Country:*

United States

*State:*

Wisconsin

*City:*

Green Bay

*Postal Code:*

54307

* *

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*