*Hi  Partners ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP. *
*
*
*Job Title     : QA Tester with **HP Quality Center*
*Location    : Smithfield, RI*
*Duration    :6+ month contract*
*Rate            :Open*
*
*
*
*
*                                                      ****IMMEDIATE NEED A
CONSULTANT  *****
*
*
*QA Tester:*
*The senior test analyst will ensure project success by contributing the
testing effort for a large banking risk management reporting and
analytics initiative.  The main function of the senior test analyst will
develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software
problems and their causes. Must be familiar with HP Quality Center, ETL
concepts, relational/dimensional databases, SQL queries and reporting
applications (Cognos preferred).*
*
*
*HP Quality Center expertise *
*5+ experience in software testing  *
*Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence concepts *
*Ability to understand both dimension and relational data models *
*Ability to write SQL queries *
*Exposure to ETL tools, enterprise data models and working with entity
relationship diagrams *
*Strong leadership and communication skills. *
*
*
*Helpful experience:*
*Cognos and/or Framework manager experience *
*Oracle and/or Erwin experience  *
*Banking risk management experience *
*Offshore/24 hour test cycle experience*
*
*
*
*