Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Looking For EAD ,GC and Citizen

Quantitative Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL (LOCAL or Near BY)
Duration: Full Time Position

Our client, a successful Commodity Trading Advisor, is searching for a
Quantitative Analyst with strong knowledge of the futures industry and
Matlab skills to join their growing team in Chicago. As a Quantitative
Analyst with the company, you will work with applied statistics, time series
processes, algorithms, and different regression methods. The company has a
stable environment, and offers a competitive compensation package, including
a performance-based bonus.

Requirements:
2+ years of hands-on experience with Matlab.
Understanding of market data and futures contract. Options knowledge is a
plus.
Experience working with applied statistics and ability to work easily with
basic concepts of linear algebra, matrix factorization, etc.
Familiarity with time series processes such as AR, ARIMA, GARCH, and
correlation cointegration.
Experience with Machine learning algorithms for classification, ranking,
etc.
Familiarity with different regression methods and portfolio construction
theory.
Experience with Optimization / Robust optimization is a big plus ( AMPL /
GAMS ).
Masters Degree in Math, Physics, Financial Engineering or related field.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251