Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are

comfortable with the below position, If so please do send me your

updated resume and the best number to  reach you!

Job Title   :  Lead Java Developer
Location :  Freeport, ME
Duration   :  3+ Months
Rate :  $55/hr C2C

Job Description:
Must Have:
Strong application development skills with solid experience in J2EE,

with some experience with test methodologies, and Quality

Assurance.
Experience writing complex Java scripts and scenarios.
Some experience with test automation, test data management, and

QA methodologies.
Able to act as a Lead and collaborate with test leads and developers

to ensure technical system requirements are addressed in test plans.
Experience with test automation in J2EE-based systems.
Expert knowledge of Java, SQL, Perl and Shell scripting.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in business and

technical terms.
Strong English-language skills.
Good to Have:
Experience with FitNesse, Selenium or similar software test tools.
Exposure to HP Loadrunner or similar performance software.

Thanks-
Sohail Khan -