Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Looking for Ead ,GC and Citizen

.NET Developer/SQL Server Developer
Location : Valley forge, PA
Duration : 3-6 Months Contract

Required:
Strong SQL Server DB Development Skills.
SQL Server SSIS
SQL Server TSQL programming
 5+ years of development experience with applications that implement Object
oriented principles.
5+ years of full-lifecycle software development experience.
Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven experience with object-oriented methodologies.
Detail-oriented with a thorough and systematic approach to problem solving.
Results-driven self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced team
environment.

Preferred, but not required:
Knowledge Of Webservices
Any Experience With Dynamic Pdf
Any experience with Infragistics web controls

TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCIES:
Languages and Methodologies:
Required:          C#,VB.NET,.NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5
Preferred:        C#,VB.NET, Design Patterns, Java Script, HTML, XML, XSLT,
IIS environment

Development Tools:
Required:        Visual Studio .NET 2008, XML, SourceSafe
Preferred:        Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, ChartFX, Infragistics,
Active Reports

Databases:
Required:        SQL Server 2005 SSIS, SQL Server 2005 TSQL programming
Preferred:        SQL Server Reporting Services

Operating Systems/Servers:
Required:        Windows 2003, Windows 2000, IIS 6

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251