Hello *Friends*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Job Title     : Project Manager*
*Location    : Shelton, CT*
*Duration   :  3-4 month extendable contract*
*Rate            : OPen*

*Below are the requirements for the position.  *
*Project Manager - Annuity business/Technology projects *
5-10 years successful experience in project management (technology - SDLC
project experience)
candidate will focus on any combination of annuity product, sales,
marketing, compliance, regulatory, process improvement projects
 client needs the person ASAP thru 12/31 (potentially longer)
The project manager would need to work out of  the Shelton, CT office

Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x  289
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com