Hello *Friends*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP.
*
*
*Job Title :  PHP Developer*
*Location : Baltimore,MD*
*Duration :6+Weeks Contract*
*Rate : $25/hr*
*
*
*NOTE : This is a BACKFILL Position...!!!*
*
*
*Must-haves *
Web application development utilizing PHP
2-5 yrs of development experience
Familiarity of Joomla
Joomla! is a free and open source content management system for publishing
content on the World Wide Web and intranets as well as a
model–view–controller (MVC) Web application framework. It is written in PHP,
stores data in MySQL and includes features such as page caching, RSS feeds,
printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls, search, and support
for language internationalization.
Connecting apps to SQL Server and MySQL (SQL Server is more important)
Very professional for client interfacing – needs to be an efficient worker –
no hand-holding
*
*
*