Hi  All,
Hope you are doing great !
Please respond me with your most updated resume and the best contact number
to reach you.

Job Tittle : Java/J2EE Developer
Location :  Ewing, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months

****************Need Only Local or Tri-State***********************

We have 5 positions. The chosen ones can have 2 weeks notice or start
immediately. We will get your consultants interviewed on the phone
tomorrow.

Strong Hibernate and Spring experience is CRITICAL.
Good communication skills in order to interact with clients, and other
technical staff.
The ideal candidate(s) must have at least 8-10 years of progressively
diverse analysis, development, and testing experience using Java and
Experience in J2EE and core Java packages.
Experience in web technologies such as: XHTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX,
and cross-browser development.
Experience in developing automated test cases using the
May also be responsible for writing requirements/technical
specifications/use cases.

Regards
Jason Smith
Direct Line: 203 987 8944