*Hello Friends,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*
*
*Job Title  :   Java Developer*
*Location :    Reston, VA*
*Duration :   6+ Months*
*Rate : $40/hr*
* *
*Overview:*
*We have an opening at Reston, VA for a J2EE Technical Consultant position.
This role will mentor other junior developers as well as be responsible for
all technical development of J2EE applications. As a J2EE technical
consultant, you will be a key participant in the design and development of
various enhancements to a suite of BSS/OSS product suite and other strategic
projects.*
* *
*Qualifications:*
*Minimum of 4 years of J2EE design and development experience, 5 years of
Java development experience, including creation of Java Server Pages (JSPs),
servlets, and Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs). *
*Minimum of 3 year of object-oriented design and development experience,
specifically in the area of J2EE design patterns such as Model View
Controller, Command pattern, Session Facade, Data Access Object pattern,
etc. *
*2+ years of experience with Java Profiling, JProbe, Perform Assure. *
*2+ years of experience writing SQL and using JDBC to connect to relational
databases. *
*Demonstrate experience deploying solutions to a Unix platform, preferably
including Sun Solaris. *
*Demonstrate experience over the full software development lifecycle. *
*Demonstrate experience estimating the duration of design and development
tasks. *
*Demonstrate expertise in written and oral communication skills in English
language *
*
*
*