Hi,

**** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILES PLEASE MATCH IT TO THE REQUIREMENT *

Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

REQ 1:

We have hot requirements on *Sr. Wintel admin with Apple MAC -- Irving, TX*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE               :           Sr. Wintel admin with Apple MAC *

*DURATION       :           6 MONTHS
LOCATION       :           Irving, TX*

*Job Description:*

Sr. Wintel admin with Apple MAC admin skills

5 to 8 years of solid system admin skills

Apple consultant in designing and deploying Apple environments should have
done client facing roles should be able to support 24x7 should have worked
on Apple Mac OS X Directory Services relevant certification necessary

Apple Certified System Administrator

Good documentation skills excellent troubleshooting skills

REQ 2:

We have hot requirements on *Active Directory Developer -- Tempe, AZ*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE               :           Active Directory Developer *

*DURATION       :           4 MONTHS
LOCATION       :           Tempe, AZ*

*Job Description:*

5+ years of Active Directory experience

- Level 3 Active Directory Administration/Architecture skills

- Good AD troubleshooting skills

- Good AD design skills

- Extensive GPO configuration experience

- Extensive Active Directory experience in a multi-domain forest

- Windows 2008 Server working experience

- Windows 2003 Server working experience

- Good DNS experience

*Optional *

- Microsoft Certification Skills:

a. Strong Active Directory troubleshooting skills

b. Strong Active Directory design and administrations skills

c. Good GPO knowledge

d. Sound knowledge of Windows server 2003 and 2008

e. DNS / DHCP

f. Exposure to Dell Server hardware.

* *

*Certifications:*  1. MCSE certification valued

Client Environment: Dell server hardware, Active Directory 2003, Exchange
2003, Blackberry, Netbackup using Dell Tape Libraries, Iron port anti SPAM
Services.

*Key skills required:* (in the order of priority)

1) Windows 2008/2003 Servers administration in Active Directory.

2) GPO experience

3) AD experience in multi domain environment.

REQ 3:

We have hot requirements on *Tech Lead SSIS-SSRS  -- Nashville, TN -- Need
GC or US Citizen*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE               :           **Tech Lead VBASP-SSIS-SSRS  ***

*DURATION       :           6 MONTHS initial and extend upto 1year
LOCATION       :           **Nashville**, TN*

*Need GC or US Citizen*

 **

*Job Description:*

·         5-6 years of IT experience in SSRS and SSIS areas.

·         Should have strong knowledge in analyzing & debugging complex
stored procedures using SSIS in SQL 2008 database

·         Should have strong knowledge in creating and Modifying reports
using SSRS in SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008.

·         Should have good knowledge in creation and design of databases
using EssBase/Arcplan

·         Should be green cardholder or US Citizen

·         Good communication skills

Effectively interacts with customer

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:**  ** 608-237-1724 (O) ||  608-237-7235 Cell ||   **Fax: 608-237-2211*
*
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma