*Hi  Friends ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume .*

!!!!!!VERY URGENT NEED  *Business Analyst W/ Tester*!!!!!!
*
*
*Job Title : Business Analyst W/ Tester.
Location : Sacramento, CA.
Duration : 6+ Months.*
*Rate:$32*
**
*Required Skills:
Required experience as a business or systems analyst performing requirements
analysis and application system design
Must have the ability to analyze complex requirements and detailed system
designs and write test scripts
Must have the ability to understand how application components function
together within a large integrated-application
Required experience with testing custom web-based applications, interfaces,
business rules engines and/or workflow engines
Must be able to provide good database design and documentation.
Must have good understanding of processes and should be able to multitask.
Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
*

*Thank you for your time and consideration,
*
*
*
*Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: kav...@catstaffing-us.com* <john.na...@catstaffing-us.com>
*
*