Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do have a look at my below client requirement and let me know if you
have any candidates available with you that suits the below need. Send me
your candidates profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

*Position: Test Architect*

*Location: Boston, MA (Willing to Travel)*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Rate: DOE*

*Job Description:*

* *

*Test Architect :* The client is looking for a senior test automation
architect to define the software test automation strategy, by performing the
following functions: Analyze and baseline scope defined by the client,
Analyze current state of testing and requirements for automation , Select
and prioritize applications and functionalities for test automation ,
Evaluate and select test automation tools , Estimate and plan for
development of test automation framework , Define an organizational model,
processes, and standards for implementing test automation , Develop a
roadmap and detailed implementation plan for test automation

Guide the team implementing test automation

* *

*Required Skills and Experience: *

12+ years experience with software testing and test automation Expert level
knowledge of HP Quick Test Professional and Quality Center testing tools.
Referenceable experience in defining test automation strategy for multiple
clients Experience in selecting, designing and implementing test automation
frameworks. , Solid understanding of development, application management,
and testing methodologies, Experience in multiple types of testing (e.g.,
Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and UAT). , Hands on experience
with test plan development, test design, test execution and defect
management, Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing
development and test environments and test data, Good written and verbal
communication skills, Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform
multiple tasks under minimal supervision

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:***

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available

Thanks & Regards,

SAM

KSOURCE INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

* *