Hi,

I trust this email finds you well.

We presume you welcome solicitation emails offering job openings. Your
profile appears to be a match for an urgent opening we currently have with
the particulars mentioned below. If you are interested, please send me your
updated resume with your expected hourly rate. If this opportunity is not
for you, could we request a referral from you?

If this mail has reached you in error, please accept our sincere apology.

*Position: PM w/ LIMS Labware Exp
Duration: Fulltime or CTH
Location: West Point, PA *

*Skill Set:* Experienced LabWare developer with skills in LIMS Basic, Java,
Web Services, Oracle, SQL Plus, XML

*--
Regards,
RAJ