*Dear Folks*
*Wishes for the Day ** *
*We Need consultant for .Net Developer *
*Please share suitable profiles to soh...@panzersolutions.com*
*
*
*Job Title ** **:** **.Net Developer*
*Location ** **:    ** **Atlanta, GA *
*Duration ** **:** **12 Month Contract *
*Rate ** **:** **$48/hr C2C*
*
*
*Description :*
*12 month .NET Developer contract in Atlanta, GA*
*.NET Developer (Contractor Position) *
*12 month contract *
*Atlanta, GA *
*
*
**Local candidates only, please. No relocation will be provided. *
*
*
*Our client is seeking resumes for a .NET developer with a broad range of
experience that empowers the candidate to contribute to a variety of project
life cycle deliverables. Candidates must be a team player with a minimum of
3 years IT experience. Candidates must have direct experience using the
following technologies: a strong mix of .NET and SQL Server back-end
skills. *
*
*
*Experience Required: *
*1) Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering *
*2) 3 years of software development *
*3) Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure *
*4) Ability to develop n-tier RIA applications *
*5) SSIS and general SQL Server skills *
*6) Excellent communications skills *
*
*
*Skills Required: *
*1) At least 3-year experience in relational databases and object oriented
programming *
*2) MS SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008 suite including DTS/Integration
Services. *
*3) Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java (J2EE) or C# (.NET). *
*4) Strong Web development skills. *
*
*
*Skills Preferred: *
*1) Analysis Services and MDX *
*2) .NET framework *
*3) JavaScript *
*4) SharePoint *
*5) SQL Server reporting services *
*
*
*Primary responsibilities will include: *
*1) Design and implement the web-based transportation planning system. *
*2) Provide production support and enhancements for existing web
applications*
*
*
* *