Hello Guys,

Urgent rek. With our direct client. Let me know if you have anyone for this rek,

Location: Seattle, WA

Client: Microsoft

Rate: $44/hr on CTC

Need urgently by EoD profiles with following skillset. Please send it to the DL.

Expertise in
VBA programing
XL Macro programing
SQL and basic database administration.
Reporting
DWBI Knowledge will be good.
The resource also needs to have strong communication skills as the resource
will be working with users directly gather WW (different time zones)
requirements

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name                                          :
Visa Status                                        :
Current Location                              :
Location Preferences                      :
Contact Number                               :
Email                                                  :
Availability                                        :
Employer                                           :
Employer Contact Details              :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me :  Yahoo-: achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.