Hello Guys,

Urgent rek. With our direct client. Let me know if you have anyone for this rek,

Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Duration: 1+ yrs
Type of hire:      Contract
Desired salary / rate range:  $45/hr c2c max
Desired start date: 1/NOV/2010

Must Have Skills: Core Java, Jsp, Servlets, Web Services, Design patterns
Desired Skills: Struts, hibernate, springs

Job Roles / Responsibilities:

Design & development of eBay Motors related projects.

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name                                          :
Visa Status                                        :
Current Location                              :
Location Preferences                      :
Contact Number                               :
Email                                                  :
Availability                                        :
Employer                                           :
Employer Contact Details              :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me :  Yahoo-: achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.