Hello Guys,

Urgent rek. With our direct client. Let me know if you have anyone for this
rek,

Role -: Sybase developer

duration -: 6+ months

location -: NYC

Rates -: Open

Primary Skills

1. Must be proficient in writing stored procedures and Triggers in Sybase.

2. Enhance and maintain existing applications

3. Must have 6-7 years of exp as a Database developer with some lead exp

Secondary Skills

Knowledge of .Net Understanding of Fixed Income products space

This person will be working teams in London, New york and India , so should
have knowledge of standard SDLC.

Pls let me know ASAP if you have any. I have a tight deadline on this one

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :

Visa Status :

Current Location :

Location Preferences :

Contact Number :

Email :
Availability :

Employer :
Employer

Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----

-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc

 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-: +1-408-852-7192

W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/ Connect me : Yahoo-: achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.