Hello,

Hope you are doing great! I have an immediate need in Fl for ABAP
developer.  6 month contract and they want the option to convert.  The
candidates need to be eligible for hire so *no H1s*.  Will still send if
they are not open to conversion but would entertain the possibility.. Please
find below the job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly
send me your updated resume with the rate expectation.

Job Title:

SAP ABAP Developer (Juno Beach, FL)

Primary Skills:

Good Comm Skill,organization and planning skills
Solid ABAP experience with FICO
Need to have done 2 full implementations

 ABAP developer with minimum 2 full cycle implementation of SAP ERP ( FICO )
module. Must be able to accept full time employment in the United States.
Prefer local candidates in Palm Beach Florida. (prefer contract to hire)

*QUALIFICATIONS*:
 Responsible for SAP design both configuration and ABAP specifications to
support SAP R/3 integration Liaison with ABAP programmers to ensure the
deliverables are on spec and on time Responsible for configuring ECC6.0 SAP
R3, perform unit, string and regression tests Jointly responsible with
business to develop work instructions.

Experience working on ABAP related to BW/BI & FICO (Product Costing &
Material Ledger)
Experience writing Reports, Interfaces etc.
Help writing programs uploading data
Write programs related to start routine & end routine
Write programs to move data from ECC to BW

*Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *6 to 8,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  *Duration:
* 6 months CTH,  *Rate:*Open (DOE),* Number Of Openings: *1,  * Location: *FL

 Reply to
 rs...@tekatlantis.com

*Regards*

*Alex*