Hello,

Hope you are doing great! I have an immediate need. Please find below the
job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly send me your
updated resume with the rate expectation.

Job Title:

Quality center Admin

Primary Skills:

*4+ year as a Quality center Admin*

*Quality center Admin*

*Chicago, IL*

*4+ months*

*$45 to $50/hr (DOE)
*

*
*

*Candidate should have 7 to 8 years IT Experience*

*Minimum 4+ year as a Quality center Admin.*

*Should able to customize Quality center 10.0 version on Project and Global
Level*

*QUALIFICATIONS*:

*Should able to customize Quality center 10.0 version on Project and Global
Level*

*Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *7 to 8,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  *Duration:
* 4 to 6 months ,  *Rate:*Open (DOE),* Number Of Openings: *1,  * Location:
* IL

 Reply to
 rs...@tekatlantis.com

*Regards*