*
Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
**
Job Title : Java Developer.
Location  : Greenwood Village CO (NEED LOCAL OR NEAR BY).
Duration  : 3+ Months.*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
required.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext 289
Email : k...@catstaffing-us.com